To Do Checklist is a New Productivity App for iPad
If you are productivity junkie or just want to keep better track of all your “to do” list items we’ve found a new app by Braininstock that was just released on February 29th that we have for review. This app is called To Do Checklist and it is universal and work on iOS devices. I’ve been using the GTD method of keeping organized and clear minded in my daily work flow. This iPad app allows you to create different categories for your lists which I really like and is a must. You can set reminders for each of your tasks through the built in notification center.
The interface of the To Do Checklist app is clean and easy to navigate. The developers of this iPad app have done a nice job with including preset category lists as well as with a simple tap setting up your own customized new category list. Easily add contact information to your tasks with the integration of your address book built-in to this app.
The following description is what the developer describes to be the features of this new app:
– Alarm (notifications)
– Add tasks to different lists
– Add tasks with specific due date or make general checklists for miscellaneous purposes, that you need to take care about, e.g. shopping, preparing for vacations etc.
– Lists and tasks are easy accessible from one screen view
– Check tasks for todays, delayed tasks and reminders
– Send task lists via SMS or email to share with others
– Call or send email directly from the application
– Editable Notes
– Easy adding, deleting and archiving tasks
– Feedback option in the app Settings tab
This iPad app is available on the iTunes app store for $1.99.