Review of Passible Password Manager for iPad
There have been so many reported online security issues in the last 12 months that it’s making us all concerned. When it comes to protecting your private information you can’t be to careful. We’ve found a great app to help with managing all of your passwords in a secure manner. This app is brought to you by Clear Sky Apps and is called Passible Password Manager.
Passible Password Manager securely protects and stores all your passwords using encrypting data with AES-256 bit encryption that is at the level of the U.S. Department of Defense.
One feature that we find essential is when you browse the web and need to login your password are automatically completed for you. Passible Password Manager will fill in your personal credit card info that you’ve securely stored in the app.
Passible Password Manager also includes theft protection which forces delays between false password entries, preventing brute force attacks should your device fall into the wrong hands. Another feature is that you can remotely wipe your iPad or iPhone in case it is stolen, without allowing anyone to access your passwords.
Passible Password Manager lets you know how secured you are. You can run an automated analysis of all your passwords, and the Passible Password Manager will give you a password strength indicator.
● Passible stores Logins & Passwords
● Logs you in to any website with one tap
● Passible stores Credit & Debit Card information
● When shopping it fills your card info with one tap
● Quick Tap Favorites to access your most used sites
● Slide to peek at a password or pincode
● Open Passible with Touch-ID
● Password Analyzer for optimal password strength
● Rapid Search
● Automatic Folders
● Secured device data
● Theft protection
● Protected & only accessible by you
● iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
● Premium Support
● AES-256 Encryption
● Encrypted data stored on your device
● Theft protection – auto timeouts between subsequent passcode entries when the wrong passcode is used.
● Encryption via a long auto-generated string (not just the pin code)
We think you’ll enjoy this new app and you can buy it now on the iTunes App Store for $2.99 here.