Review: Mojo Masks for iPad and iPhone
We found a really cool and unique app for iPad 2 and up that you’ll have so much fun with. It is called Mojo Masks and was just released a few days ago on the iTunes app store. Mojo Masks integrates with the camera on your iPad and allows you to add some pretty cool effects when you are shooting video.
The developers of Mojo Masks have given thought to making this iPad app easy to use so that while you are in the moment capturing video footage your not scrambling with a difficult user interface. We really were impressed by the high special effects that you have at your fingertips with the Mojo Masks app.
Here’s how it works, simply point the front or back camera at yourself or a friend and in seconds a Mojo Mask will conform to the face in the frame of your video in real time. Record videos or take photos using effects such as monsters, animals, glowing eyes, tattoos and many more.
Below is a list of features found on the app store:
• Wide variety of masks and effects to choose from including: monsters, animals, face paint, eye effects and many more!
• Automatically fits masks to your face and moves when you do
• Animate your masks and effects in real-time right on your iPhone and iPad
• Record a video or take a snapshot of your creation
• Share your creation on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, email and – once downloaded to your Camera Roll or Photo Stream — MMS
There is another feature that we found amusing as we tested this free iPad app. You can even shoot TV footage and the Mojo Masks app will instantly takes over the scene of the movie or TV show but integrating masks on the faces on screen.
This iPad app is available on the iTunes app store for free by clicking here.