Review: Cook Happy-Recipe Videos
This innovative new app has a great interface that you’ll find easy to use as you tap through the different cooking videos. This iPad cooking app offers very high quality graphics and the videos are beautifully shot and edited to play on the iPad retina display.
The Cook Happy culinary iPad app is an elegantly visual video cookbook that brings offers unique recipes and will motivate you to try new dishes. You’ll be able to try new recipes designed and executed by expert chefs from Austin, TX. The app offers nearly 2.5 hours of free cooking videos but you can purchase more recipes usually for around $0.99 for a package of 5.
Here is the features description from the developer on the iTunes app store:
– Recipes organized into thematic recipe collections
– 33 premium recipes, including 23 FREE recipes
– Over 2.5 hours of high-quality recipe videos
– Distraction-free video experience
– Swipe to access recipe and ingredients while watching videos
– Save your favorite recipes to a special list
You can get this iPad app from the iTunes store for free by clicking here.