Review-CogniFit Brain Fitness for iPad
More and more folks are realizing the importance of training the mind and exercising the brain like a muscle We found a great new iPad app for this that was just released a few days ago. The app is called CogniFit Brain Fitness for iPad and is a brain training app, although that is not a category on the iTunes app store(it will be one day).
With CogniFit Brain Fitness for iPad you will enjoy different games that are designed to challenge your mind and stretch your cognitive skills! The developers of CogniFit claim that this app is scientifically validated to offer a personalized brain fitness training. (Screenshots and video after the break)
We think this app for iPad is well thought out and designed really well. The user interface not only looks good on the iPad retina display with it’s clean graphics but we found it easy to get up and running once you open the app. We also found the navigation through the app to be intuitive and user friendly.
Here is the developers description from the iTunes app store:
– Train your brain on the go
– Assess yourself and discover your cognitive and mental health
– Get personalized results for key cognitive abilities such as your memory, focus and attention
– Train with the CogniFit patented personalized training or decide to play to single games
– Compare your scores with others or keep it private
– Challenge and play with your friends and other players from all around the world
– Get new neurons each time you train and unlock additional features
We think this brain training app for iPad is a great idea and it is free on the app store by clicking here.