Movie Mount Case + iPad 2 App by Makayama
Makayama has designed a unique Movie Mount system that also serves as an iPad 2 case. The Makayama Movie Mount turns your iPad 2 into a movie studio and gives you full manual control over video and photo capture from your iPad 2 tablet.
The Movie Mount allows you to attach professional grade peripherals like tele-lenses, wide angle lenses, microphones and lights. The Movie Mount case also attaches to your tri-pod with a standard screwfitting. (Video demo below the break)
This iPad 2 case mount system is an innovative design that is a great case solution for videographers and photographers. This iPad 2 case also works with the Apple Smart Cover. The Movie Mount is also supported by an iPad 2 apps that is free on the app store here. Below are a full list of features:
- Attached a tripod for stable shots, pan & tilt camera movements. Standard screwfitting.
- Use 37 mm conversion lenses, such as wide angle and zoom*.
- Slide on-the-fly between the built-in lens and the conversion lens.
- Use shotgun microphones for better sound (requires splitter cable).
- Use an optical viewfinder to shoot in bright sunlight.
- Use a video light for better performance in low light.
- Easier iMovie editing, with a 9 degrees working angle.
- The mount allows your iPad to stand upright and be used as monitor.
The Makayama Movie Mount iPad 2 accessory is available for pre-order now for $ 69.95 (EUR 49.95) and will start shipping in October.